old style curved douche nozzles
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  20:20:18  Show Profile
Can anyone of you help me find a source of the large black curved style douche nozzles like the ones that came with the combination kits circa 1940's or1950's I like these best,and now do not trust the cleaning and reuse of the vintage enema/douche kits as seen for sale on ebay. I really don't want to chance an infection or worst case germs.The new ones that I have seen look drug store toy items class. Are the old Davol line of bags and kits still made? This is the stuff that I grew up with,but I can not find any information on these items. I have seen some that I like on ebay,but I am nervous about buying them with reuse as the reason in mind! ...HASS

n/a
deleted

29 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  13:27:02  Show Profile
Davol is still in business but hasn't made any bulbs or bags ot water bottles in a long long time. Their main focus now is for those dose meter injection devices ( don't know the technical names )for feeding tubes and other things like that.

What is out there today are mostly the white poly or nylon nozzles if you can even find bags in a store anymore. The good news is they are flexible and can be bent to obtain the desired curve. Even the most stubborn of poly douche nozzles will yield to bending after you boil it in a pan of water for a few minutes to soften it. I hope I don't need to tell you it will be hot hot coming out of the water so use a bath towel or something in your hands.

Edited by - n/a on 07/13/2006 13:28:01
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Colon Health Forum © 2003-2007 Optimal Health Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000