Retention Nozzles
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  11:12:07  Show Profile
I am considering purchasing a retention nozzle. The inexpensive nozzles offered through OHN seem to be rather flimsy, and the retention nozzles that seem durable are rather expensive. The only retention nozzle that appears to be durable and of moderate cost is the butt plug retention nozzle. However, the B plug retention nozzle is 2 inches in diameter and seems rather intimidating. Is there a way to train yourself to use a nozzle that big? Will there be a problem returning to normal size after using a nozzle that big? I don't want to solve one leaking problem and create another. Thanks.

Edited by - n/a on 06/11/2006 11:30:57

Clayface
Advanced Member

225 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  13:13:02  Show Profile
I can totally relate to you situation. If I use a retention nozzle, i want to make sure it not only holds the water in adequately, but that it does not stretch me out to the point of injury. I currently own a Latex-Free E'Lavage Colon Cleanse Enema System, which is great when it comes to not having to get up to interrupt your retention of the water. However, the nozzle balloon seems to feel almost as if it will burst inside of me, which would not be good. Also, are you supposed to stop the flow once the pressure reaches a certain point, in order to avoid injury with this type of nozzle? I ask, because I want to do it without trouble and discomfort, if possible.

I believe I personally would not have a problem with the B plug nozzle, or the silocone B plug (not a nozzle). I'm sure i could hold in the water a long enough time then.

~Clay~
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  17:49:16  Show Profile
Appreciate your comments. It usually takes me two or three trips back to the bathroom before I get rid of all the water. After having used a nozzle as big as the B plug, will there be a problem with my backside not returning to normal resulting in a leak problem with the residual water? Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Switchablesusie
Advanced Member

273 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  18:47:14  Show Profile
There is no need to worry about your anus not going back to its normal/closed size after the removal of a butt plug, especially of ones sold on OHN. Consider all the people who have anal sex and others who engage in other sexual and S&M activities that considerably dilate the anus (I speak with first hand knowledge and am not going any further with any descriptions here because they might get deleted) and those people are totally continent and have perfectly normally functioning rectal and anal musculature. This is not to say that you can't injure the anal ring or other parts of the rectum, but you'd have to really go well beyond what that little voice in your head will tell you is OK to do.

As far as retention nozzles are concerned, I really like the large double balloon catheters sold here and other sites. They create a good seal and they don't stretch the anal ring at all. Butt plugs are only fair, in my opinion, for enema retention because you can still leak around the plug. Double balloon nozzles are much better, and for the best seal, the two balloons should be CLOSE TOGETHER to form a good seal---and that seems to be a bit of a quality control problem in these nozzles. When the balloons are spaced apart, the nozzle is able to move in and out slightly, and you will still leak. If the balloons are close together, the inner balloon is snugly against the anal ring and the outer balloon is snugly against the buttocks. It should feel as if the two balloons are slightly pushing together against the anus when they are inflated for the best seal.

Edited by - Switchablesusie on 06/12/2006 15:57:02
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  20:18:35  Show Profile
Thanks for the comments. I did order the butt plug retention nozzle. I would probably go for the double balloon catheter preferred by Switchablesusie, except for the price. We'll see how the B plug works for me. Thanks again. I do appreciate having a forum where I can ask these kinds of questions.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

643 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  20:52:18  Show Profile
Borealis, Thank you for the post, and welcome to our board!
I also can relate to this. I have the silicone butt plug, and it works pretty well. Like you, I've been wondering about the B plug nozzle. The others are so expensive, I can't even touch those! If you do try the B plug nozzle, please let me know how you like it, because I may buy one too. Problems with nozzles can be a real pain in the ass. LOL!
And Susie, thank you for your answer on this. I know we have to be careful how we put things here, but you post a good answer. Sometimes I say my cute little remarks, but so far no one has complained! LOL!
Salute, (To your health)
Lisa
Go to Top of Page

coffee_user
Advanced Member

69 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  18:21:50  Show Profile
You asked the right question, training yourself to take the girth of the butt plug nozzle. That may be more of an issue than "returning to normal" afterwards.

To echo SS, above, the best way to ensure a good seal is to use a medical double balloon retention tube. The type with the wide end facing the tip. At about $125, they aren't inexpensive, but with care they will last at least 10 years. Another benefit in using those tubes is that they are very comfortable since the anus itself isn't stretched like it will be with a butt plug.

Butt plugs do have their place (so to speak) but not while trying to enjoy an extended enema session.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  11:20:56  Show Profile
The B plug nozzle arrived already. It's not as scary as it looks in the photo. The whole thing is a balloon around a catheter core and not solid as it looks in the photo. Haven't used it yet, but will let you know after I get the chance.
Go to Top of Page

Clayface
Advanced Member

225 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  12:42:52  Show Profile
Sounds cool :). I look forward to hearing your review, Borealis.

~Clay~
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  16:49:54  Show Profile
The balloon of the B plug compresses almost completely around the the inner tube, so insertion is quite easy, not like I first imagined. The seal seemed to be quite good when the balloon is inflated. Couple of squeezes of the bulb is quite sufficient to make a good seal and still be comfortable. Looks like this is a durable, functional, and economical alternative to the much more expensive balloon catheters. I'm happy.
Go to Top of Page

Clayface
Advanced Member

225 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  19:51:01  Show Profile
Coolness! If I get the time or money, I will need to compare. I still would like to try the double balloon nozzle.

~Clay~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Colon Health Forum © 2003-2007 Optimal Health Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000